Calling in reinforcements!

It's really about who you know!

Remember the metal cabinet I mentioned earlier? Well, Saturday we set out to get that taken care of. Beautiful thing about the Campulance is that we don’t have to get someone to come help, we can bring the Reno right to them. Sam said we could “borrow” Tim as long as we returned him in the same condition we received him. I think we were successful in that regard, plus Sam was making cookies so it was a win win. 

The metal cabinet is actually part of one of the outside storage compartments and needed to be removed in order to make room for the bed. I'm pretty sure I see Lucas' vision for this part of the build, but it does look a bit intimidating. I'm going to stick to interiors and construction assistant on this one, he will be in charge of building plans and figuring out how to build the walls. 




We measured and explained what we were thinking, then Tim got to work. It took a while and there were sparks flying, but it’s exactly what we needed and looks great!! 



Thanks to the Doles for letting us crash your Saturday afternoon. We appreciate it! 
I feel like we are nearing the end of demo and moving toward construction. Can't wait!!  I have subway tile and shiplap patiently waiting to be installed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Weekend Part 1

Finally Got My White Kitchen!

Checking things off the list